The development of the industrial Rademaker Bread rounder has led to a wider range of product weights and dough types. The rounder transforms square dough pieces into rounded buns, varying from 100 to 800 gram a piece, capacities ranging from 1,100 to 1,800 kg/hr. From pre-fermented to green dough, for small to large rounded buns, the Rademaker bread rounder can handle it.
• Wide dough variety: suitable for green dough as well as prefermented dough
• Small & large rounded buns
• Minimum damage to the dough structure
• Net dough width: 480 – 660 mm
• Dough piece should always be square-shaped
• Width and length is multiple of 11 mm (and should be equal)
• Dough thickness ranging from 20 to 35 mm
• Products: 100-800 gram, easy changeover to other product sizes
• Controls integrated in line control (no touch panel on the rounder unit)
• To be integrated in the Bread production line
• Easy access for maintenance, by doors
• Rounder can handle “green” and pre-proven dough
• Working width: 1,000 mm
• Dimensions L x W x H = 4,150 x 2,085 x 1,450 mm
Interested in the Bread Rounder or the industrial Bread production line? Contact our sales team: +31 (0)345 543 543.