Rademaker brand Radilinq introduces solutions for various methods of depanning. There are three advanced depanning methods: Needle, Vacuum, and Scrabble depanning. The choice of depanning method depends on the specifications of the bakery.
Radilinq introduces needle depanners for various products like toast, rolls, and baguettes. Our pick & place needle depanners feature simple and reliable designs, offering benefits like:
- Quiet and clean depanning, preserving decorations and product integrity.
- Interchangeable needle bars for different applications.
- Effortless needle bar exchange.
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning and low energy consumption.
- Compact footprint with adaptable depanning capabilities.
Using vacuum for lifting products from trays or forms, Radilinq designs pick & place and continuous in-line vacuum depanners, enhancing vacuum depanning by:
- Reducing vacuum power needs for cost and noise reduction.
- Adapting vacuum cups for versatile product patterns on trays.
- Enabling adjustments for ease of use and maintenance.
- Offering standalone and movable units for flexibility.
- Combining depanning techniques for various operations.
Designed for delicate and soft products, scrabble depanning gently transfers items like soft rolls and dough pieces without compromising their integrity. Radilinq’s scrabble depanners with features such as:
- Noiseless and damage-free depanning with minimal handling.
- Adaptability for trays or boards with raised edges.
- Automatic belt tracking and movement for efficient operation.
- Compact design with hybrid capabilities for diverse depanning needs.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
At Rademaker we can deliver different types of bakery production solutions for your specific needs. We are excited to be of value for you!
Are you interested in our Bread line? Feel free to contact our sales team through +31 (0)345 543 543, send an email to email@example.com or fill out our contact form.
We are happy in welcoming you to a partnership finding the best solution for your bakery!